Arrowhead Twills

ARROWHEAD TWILLS (see Herringbone Twills)
Another name for the herringbone style of twill.

Dictionary of the English textile terms. 2014.

Share the article and excerpts

Direct link
Do a right-click on the link above
and select “Copy Link”

We are using cookies for the best presentation of our site. Continuing to use this site, you agree with this.